Sunday 23rd Oct 2016 - Logistics Manager

B2B automation system

GXS, a provider of business-to-business e-commerce systems, has launched  of GXS Trading Grid for Excel, which enables enterprises to automate B2B transactions with global trading partners via Microsoft Office Excel 2007.

The new service combines the document management and translation capabilities inherent in GXS Trading Grid, to deliver a ‘direct to desktop’ automation solution for enterprises and their trading partners.

Frequently, less than 20 per cent of companies participating in trading partner networks are B2B e-commerce-enabled, while the remaining 80 per cent use a variety of manual processes including phone, fax and e-mailed spreadsheets. GXS Trading Grid for Excel adds a new tool in the arsenal for enterprises seeking to e-enable additional trading partners.