Manhattan Associates has released an updated version of its Extended Enterprise Management software, which now features instant visibility for third party logistics providers to manage orders, shipments and inventory.
It is designed to maximise inventory consolidation/deconsolidation opportunities at distribution centres and to employ strategies such as DC bypass, where goods can be routed directly to downstream DCs, stores or customers.
EEM can also be connected with trading partners and customers to provide the visibility and event management capabilities required to manage inventory through global supply chains.
Additional features include:
• A centralised, browser-based solution allowing 3PLs to manage order fulfilment and automate communications with customers
• End-to-end visibility of orders, shipments and inventory from sourcing to
• A single, consistent, real-time view of an entire global supply chain for greater inventory control and optimal fulfilment channels
• Ability to track and monitor supply chain events in real time and respond immediately based on alerts to critical exception events, which may threaten a company’s ability to meet customer commitments
• Ability to reduce transport costs by leveraging optimal equipment utilisation