Achilles has re-launched THEMiS, a specialist web-based procurement decision support package aimed at utilities, public sector and private organisations in the UK and Ireland.
Since the Government’s Spending Review,
There has been a 30 per cent increase in questions to the THEMiS service for advice and guidance since the government’s spending review.
Achilles’ EU Services has upgraded and re-designed THEMiS to deliver added functionality, including:
* “Ask Achilles” – a facility that enables the user to contact and ask questions of Achilles experts directly from all pages of THEMiS
* An enhanced search facility that offers the ability to mark documents and pages as favourites, for faster reference with easier to navigate pages and links.
* New Amending Notice, where the user can enter their OJEU reference notice and search their own profiles and Notice Archive
* An upgraded form layout within the Notice section, with additional help text against each field to assist the user with completion – including spell check and multi CPV picker.
* The ability for all forms to be saved and printed as PDFs.
* All new forms include the Amending Notice and the VEAT notice.