Saturday 10th Dec 2016 - Logistics Manager

Linde opens new Czech Republic DC

Linde Material Handling has opened a new distribution centre in Brno, Czech Republic. The facility will supply spare parts for Linde’s truck range.

The new centre allows for next day delivery to over 500 service technicians and customer sites. Linde aims to reach 95per cent product availability for over 20,000 items – with the other 5 per cent delivered within 48 hours of the order being placed. These products will be transported from Linde’s main warehouse in Aschaffenburg in Germany.

“We are expanding our global service presence to be nearer to our customers and extend the availability of their industrial trucks,” said Linde’s chief sales office, Christophe Lautray.

Christoph Hotopp, head of sales and service operations said: “Supplying our spare parts quickly is a major deciding factor for our customers so the creation of the new distribution centre lays the necessary foundations for this.

“We’re dedicated to supply more Central and Eastern European countries via Brno in the next two years and increase the distribution of our products further.”