Today is the day for entrants for the inaugural IntraLogistics Awards to finalise their applications.
The Awards will be presented on Wednesday, 25th March – the first day of the IntraLogisteX exhibition in Coventry.
The IntraLogistics Awards are free to enter and will recognise outstanding achievements in the supply of intralogistics products and services.
A team of senior industry specialist, comprised of senior engineering facilities managers at retailers, manufacturers and 3PLs, will preside over the judging panel.
• Warehouse Automation
• Materials Handling
• Picking & Sortation
• IT & Software
• Warehouse Infrastructure & Services
The UK IntraLogistics will be judged by a team of leading industry professionals:
• John Munnelly, Head of Operations – Magna Park, John Lewis
• Bernard Molloy, Global Industrial Logistics Director, Unipart Logistics
• Guy Meisl, Head of European Distribution, Deckers Outdoor
• Graham Cooper, Head of Business Systems, Norbert Dentressangle
• Jonathan Hardie, Global Head of Manufacturing, Premier Farnell
• Rod Turner, Group Warehouse Director, Carlsberg
• Malory Davies FCILT, Editor, Logistics Manager
The IntraLogisteX exhibition takes place at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry from 25-26 March.