Your voice counts; everywoman and the Freight Transport Association (FTA) want to hear from individuals, HR leaders and organisations about the women in the industry and their success stories. You only have until 2 February midnight to nominate a high achiever that’s making a difference.
Now in its eighth year, the 2015 FTA everywoman in Transport and Logistics Awards seeks to unveil role models from companies large and small. Past Award winners have been HGV drivers to company directors and site managers, hailing from companies like Tesco and Asda to small and medium enterprises.
You can nominate yourself, a peer or a colleague for one of the following Award categories on the everywoman web site:
- Industry Champion Award – awarded to an individual, male or female, who is an active champion for the industry, playing a vital role in attracting and retaining women in transport and logistics.
- Rising Star of the Year Award –awarded to a woman aged under 30 who is excelling in her career.
- Driver of the Year Award – awarded to a woman who is excelling in her role as a driver including HGV, van, motorcycle or passenger transport.
- The Warehousing Award – awarded to a woman who is excelling in her role within a warehousing environment.
- Innovation & Sustainability Award – awarded to a woman who is implementing an innovative operational solution (technologies and processes) that is changing the industry in a positive way.
- Team Leader of the Year Award – awarded to a woman who is leading a team to excel in a way that contributes greatly to the company’s success.
- Leader of the Year Award – awarded to a woman operating in a senior role, contributing to the strategic direction of the business.
To find out more about the Award, visit www.everywoman.com/tlawards.