Peter Surtees, European supply chain director at Kimberly-Clark is leading a conference session on logistics collaboration at Logistics Link Live on Wednesday 13th June.
Surtees will explain how new thinking on collaboration can boost Supply Chain service, cut cost and effectively create cash.[asset_ref id=”732″] Surtees
He is responsible for Kimberly-Clark’s physical logistics operations, sales and operations planning, customer service and demand planning of organisations in Western & Central Europe, and leads the Order to Cash and Forecast to Stock process streams.
Surtees has pioneered effective collaboration between CPG companies for many years, and unlike those who have simply talked about it, he has successfully led large scale collaboration projects with Unilever and Kellogg’s – where major infrastructure investments including design and build of combined/multi user warehousing projects and shared distribution fleets.
Logistics Link Live takes place at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham on 13-14 June with a programme of live demonstrations and conference sessions showcasing the best that the industry has to offer.
Visitors can also:
* Meet 100 companies who can improve business processes and save companies money
* See innovative products brought to life in the Six Live Demonstration Zones
* Boost knowledge in the Logistics Manager Conference
* Pick up practical ideas in the Technical Supplier Seminars
* Discover how colleagues and peers are finding solutions to similar challenges in the Networking Lounge
* Come along to the Women in Logistics meeting taking place 11.30 on the 14 June
Visitors to Logistics Link Live will also have free access to the Subcon Show to explore the latest in contract and sub-contract manufacturing.
Details at: www.logisticslink.co.uk