Some of the UK’s leading supply chain and logistics professionals will be presenting case studies at Logistics Link South which takes place at Sandown Park, Esher, on 15 and 16 February.
Presentations will offer valuable insights from some of Europe’s most successful logistics operations that were finalists at the Supply Chain Excellence Awards 2010. Speakers include:
* Alan Penhale, Boots UK head of supply chain
*Peter Surtees, director European supply chain, Kimberly Clark
* Scott Atkinson, supply chain continuous improvement manager and trading development manager, Poundland
* John Munnelly, general manager, John Lewis Distribution Centre
* Professor Alan Braithwaite, Cranfield’s Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management and LCP Consulting.
Based on feedback from visitors to previous shows, the organisers are also introducing a Buyer Networking Lounge, giving visitors an ideal opportunity to meet and chat with their peers in a relaxed, informal and confidential environment over a drink in between conference sessions.
Other seminars and events include:
* Future Warehouse Live sponsored by SSI Schaefer, showing the latest automated storage systems in an innovative showcase of future warehousing
* a CILT training academy offering taster sessions of their training courses
* a sustainable logistics feature where exhibitors who focus on environmentally friendly products and services will be highlighted at the show
* and a series of popular supplier-led seminars on the latest ways to cut costs, manage inventory and deliveries, improve service and go green.
As an added incentive visitors who register free for Logistics Link South and attend the show will be entered into a prize draw to win one of 100 P&O Ferries’ Dover-Calais return tickets for up to four passengers. Entry to the show, the new conference and the popular seminar programme is free but visitors are recommended to book well in advance.
For further information and to register for free tickets, go to http://www.logisticslink.co.uk.