Sustainability is priority number one for business leaders seeking stability in this turbulent environment. Moreover, around 30% of CEOs plan to devote more than 10% of revenues to becoming more sustainable.
The Sustainable Supply Chain Conference offers your organisation a valuable chance to take advantage of this opportunity.
As a sponsor, you will receive a unique opportunity to not only demonstrate your ability to deliver but also show your commitment to supply chain sector sustainability and raise your profile with key supply-chain executives before, during and after the conference.
Sustainability supply chain issues are discussed daily at the executive level. The Sustainable Supply Chain Conference puts you front-and-centre of the debate.
- 30-minute presentation in a Conference (first come, first served basis)
- Company branding across Conference web site as ‘Partner’
- Company branding on all Conference emails as ‘Partner’
- Pre- and post- Conference write-ups in Logistics Manager monthly magazine
- Full delegate attendee list post-Conference (subject to GDPR)
- Social media coverage – Twitter & LinkedIn – as a ‘Partner’
- Free 3-day Conference logins for 3 staff members
Tailored Sponsorship Packages
We can also deliver tailored packages to provide you with opportunities to differentiate your sustainability expertise.
Stand Out as an Industry leader
Sponsoring the Sustainable Supply Chain Conference 2022 will:
- Deliver an excellent ROI
- Connect you with supply chain decision-makers
- Demonstrate your ability to deliver sustainable solutions
- Demonstrate you’re a leader in the sustainability conversation
- Provide you with post-Conference opportunities to generate revenue
Some previous conference attendees:
Packages are limited to a first come, first served basis and only a limited number of sponsorship packages are available.
To discuss available packages, and how you can benefit by sponsoring The Sustainable Supply Chain Conference, please contact Robert Gouge.