John Saxby, UK supply chain director for Danone Waters, will be revealing how the dairy food and water producer achieved global supply chain change at Customer Driven Supply Chain 2010.
He will analyse how supply chain change was implemented across the organisation with a top-down approach to integrate business and operations planning in a process called GPS.
Saxby has been instrumental in 22 implementations around the world and is keen to point out that theory is fine, but engaging the different functions of the business is key to a truly integrated business planning approach.
Other confirmed speakers include:
• Jane Barrett, VP, Industry Value Chain Strategies, AMR Research Gartner
• Nick Lefever, General Manager – Supply Chain, Telefonica O2
• Simon Williams, SVP Supply Chain, Constellation Brands
• Robert Shaw, Honorary Professor of Marketing Metrics, Cass Business School
• Gerhard Blum, SVP Supply Chain & Distribution, Sony Music
• Chris Poole, Customer Service Director, Diageo
• John Cromack, former VP Sourcing, Supply Chain & Facilities, Orange UK – France Telecom Group
• Matt Hains, Customer Planning Solutions, Intel
• Anne Bruggink, General Manager – Supply Chain, Electrocomponents
• Marco Katz, Global IT, Logistics & Distribution, Cummins Generator Technologies
• Henrik Hjalmarsson, Supply Chain Transformation Director, Findus Group
• Robert Widell, Director, Product Planning, Volvo Aero Corporation
Customer Driven Supply Chain takes place on 5th – 6th October at The Connaught Rooms, 61 – 65 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5DA. Details at: www.cdsc2010.com