More than 100 leading suppliers are exhibiting at Logistics Link South while a team of leading logisticians is presenting case studies on award-winning initiatives. But hurry, because it all comes to an end at 3.30pm on Wednesday.
The established market-leading logistics and warehouse solutions event has been refreshed for 2011. Logistics Link South 2011 will deliver the ultimate experience at a logistics show.
Conference presentations will offer valuable insights from some of Europe’s most successful logistics operations that were finalists at the Supply Chain Excellence Awards 2010. Speakers include:
* Alan Penhale, Boots UK head of supply chain
*Peter Surtees, director European supply chain, Kimberly Clark
* Vin Grainger, Director of Business Planning, iForce
* Paul Brooks, Chairman, Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport and Sales Director, Unipart Consumer Logistics
Based on feedback from visitors to previous shows, the organisers are also introducing a Buyer Networking Lounge, giving visitors an ideal opportunity to meet and chat with their peers in a relaxed, informal and confidential environment over a drink in between conference sessions.
Other seminars and events include:
* Future Warehouse Live sponsored by SSI Schaefer, showing the latest automated storage systems in an innovative showcase of future warehousing
* a CILT training academy offering taster sessions of their training courses
* a sustainable logistics feature where exhibitors who focus on environmentally friendly products and services will be highlighted at the show
* and a series of popular supplier-led seminars on the latest ways to cut costs, manage inventory and deliveries, improve service and go green.
As an added incentive visitors who register free for Logistics Link South and attend the show will be entered into a prize draw to win one of 100 P&O Ferries’ Dover-Calais return tickets for up to four passengers. Entry to the show, the new conference and the popular seminar programme is free but visitors are recommended to book well in advance.
For full details, go to www.logisticslink.co.uk