Live demonstrations will be just one of the highlights of Logistics Link Live which takes place at the National Exhibition centre in Birmingham for 8-9 June.
More than a dozen exhibitors have already signed to stage live demonstrations at the exhibitions which runs alongside Subcon 2011.
For the first time the RTITB is inviting all currently NORS registered counterbalance operators and RTITB registered instructors along to their stand 237 to take part in ‘the safe and victorious’ forklift operating challenge.
Exhibitors signed up to give live demonstrations, include:
* Jungheinrich’s range of warehouse equipment
* Bendi’s articulated fork trucks
* Automated packaging systems from B+ Equipment and Schoeller Arca Systems
* Unique ID’s IDPOD delivery software solution
* The CILT Training Academy
* And other exhibitors including @Logistics Reply, Ranpak, MacFarlane Packaging, RoDor, Easypack and TopVox.
The show will again feature the Logistics Manager conference and the Buyer Networking Lounge, after its success at Logistics Link in Esher.
Logistics Link Live promises a valuable and time-effective day. It is an opportunity to meet over 1,500 visitors from the industry. Potential cross-over visitors from Subcon with an expressed interest in logistics could well greatly increase that figure.
Click here for details.