Free consultations with logistics industry experts will be a key feature of Logistics Link North which takes place in Doncaster from 27th-28th September.
The Logistics Optimisation Clinic will have industry experts on-hand to provide free advice and consultation on a range of logistics optimisation issues.
The free consultation sessions will run for 20 minutes with seven slots available per day for each consultant.
Experts from Bisham Consulting will cover:
* Avoiding common pitfalls to create a highly effective supply chain strategy
* Transport and warehousing efficiency, capacity and improvements
* Optimising stock levels and its location – demand planning
* Improving your outsourcing and contract negotiation
* Trouble shooting lack of space and inefficient layouts
* Optimising your inventory and stock availability
* How to turn low productivity around and improve customer service
Experts from Catalyst Logistics will cover:
* Improving efficiency across the complex logistics networks of large national and multi-national organisations from visibility and performance through to planning and optimisation.
Experts from The Logistics Business will cover:
* Getting your warehouse automation right to drive down costs
* Improving e-commerce fulfilment to streamline your processes
* Supply chain modelling for common sense solutions
* Running a headache-free retail distribution operation
* Warehouse layout planning – getting it right from the start
* Easy ways to get your inventory control running at optimum efficiency
Logistics Manager Conference
The Logistics Manager Conference will be returning following the success of the event at Logistics Link Live which saw visitor numbers rise 13 per cent.
Where and when
Logistics Link North takes place from 27-28th September 2011.
It will be held at V3 which is located on Firstpoint, a key business and distribution park in Doncaster with excellent access to Junction 3 of the M18.
V3 consists of three high bay distribution units, all constructed to a high specification, one of which is now occupied by Amazon. There are two remaining units available, V277 at 277,232 sq ft and V246 at 246,755 sq ft.
Full details at: http://north.logisticslink.co.uk