There are now less that four week to enter the MAN everywoman in Transport & Logistics Awards.
Maxine Benson, MBE, co-founder and director of everywoman, said: “Transport and logistics play a vital role in society and is one of few areas showing consistent growth at a time of economic uncertainty. There are many opportunities for women and these awards seek to highlight this by shining the spotlight on those that are already succeeding within the sector.”
This year’s awards categories are:
* Rising Star of the Year Award sponsored by Royal Mail
* Commercial Driver of the Year Award sponsored by TNT
* Director of the Year Award
* The Warehousing Award sponsored by DHL Supply Chain
* Industry Trainer of the Year Award sponsored by Skills for Logistics
* Green Champion Award sponsored by DHL Supply Chain
* Team Leader of the Year Award sponsored by CEVA Logistics
* Woman of the Year Award
MAN chief Des Evans said: “If the high standard of the previous years’ nominees and winners are anything to go by these awards are proof to all the women working within this sector of what can be achieved. Good luck to all this years entrants in their chosen category.”
The Awards Ceremony will be held at The Savoy in London on 17 May. Closing date for entries is 13th February 2012.