The countdown has begun to the Logistics Link South exhibition, where more than 80 exhibitors will be waiting to show you the latest in logistics technology.
* Jungheinrich is focusing on energy efficiency at at this year’s Logistics Link South with examples from its EFG range of electric counterbalance forklift trucks. The EFG trucks feature fourth generation AC technology to achieve constantly low battery consumption. Energy costs are further reduced thanks to energy reclamation during braking so that, in most applications, a truck will operate for two shifts without the need for a battery change.
* Briggs Equipment will be demonstrating its 3D warehouse simulation system at Logistics Link South. The virtual simulation chair and software offers design solutions and scenario testing for new-build or redeveloped warehouses and is part of Briggs’ ‘Warehouse Solutions’ service.
* SpeedCell is a new materials handling solution using columns of shelves and a unique track system, saving space, optimising order picking and providing easy stock access.
* VSc Solutions is launching its TranSend ePOD delivery management dashboard.
* Latest stand bookings are bringing even more ways to control costs and improve productivity.
* Harland Simon will be showcasing Warehouse Insight – a system to streamline warehouse operations and track forklifts.
* Meru Network provides a virtualised wireless LAN solution that optimises the enterprise network to deliver the performance and reliability a wired network, with the advantages of mobility.
* Knapzak will be displaying its waste management system, which consists of coated steel Knapzak frames and associated recycled, and recyclable, LPDE bags.
* PRM Waste Systems will be showing its range of recycling equipment.
* RAM Mount will be showing its universal ball and socket mounting system fror mounting of GPS receivers, PDAs, display terminals, mobile phones, PCs and other devices onto fork trucks and other mobile plant.
* SIAT, supplier of shrink wrapping machine solutions, will be showing its range of case closers, case erectors and tape sealers.
* And Whitecroft Lighting will show how energy efficient solutions create better environments for both customers and staff, with less cooling loads for air conditioning and reduce operating costs.
* Deltion will be showing its CarrierNet cloud computing software, showcasing its latest functionality including: improved real-time visibility and collaboration tools.
The show is taking place at Sandown Park, Esher, Surrey on the 21st and 22nd February. You can still register to attend the show for free at www.logisticslink.co.uk.