The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency has put out a reminder that driving in Europe will change from 28th March.
It said that to prepare for deal and no deal scenarios, commercial vehicle drivers need to:
– register trailers for international commercial use weighing over 750kg
– check if you need International Driving Permits and how many you may need
– contact your vehicle insurance provider to get a motor insurance green card
– display a GB sticker on your vehicle
– register for Brexit updates
Full details from the DVSA can be found here.