The Freight Transport Association has published the 17th edition of its European Road Transport Guide.
Previously it was known as the International Road Transport Guide, but has been re-named to avoid confusion with other FTA products which cover a larger geographical area.
The country sections have been updated and include amended information on public holidays, weekend lorry bans, toll prices. Liechtenstein and Monaco have been added to the list of countries in the guide.
Also new in this edition are:
* Indicative ferry journey times
* More information on the UK Border Agency’s haulier accreditation scheme
* A section to assist operators in retrieving a vehicle if it is impounded by UKBA officials
* Contacts in France for lorry ban exemption permits
* Information on HM Revenue & Customs’ treatment of freight moving to the Channel Islands