RTITB plans to give managers and supervisors the chance to experience, first hand, what it’s like to be an forklift operator – with a prize for the best competitor.
It argues that there is often a misconception that lift truck operators have an easy job and not enough thought is given to the ins and outs of the everyday role of an operator and most importantly, the level of safety that must be applied.
And at Logistics Link Live, it is offering managers the opportunity to operate a lift truck. Competitors will need to put themselves in the place of an operator, applying skill and a high level of safety awareness to succeed in the task at hand.
RTITB will be giving the best operator from each day a prize of a Red Letter Day experience, along with the satisfaction that they hold some pretty nifty skills.
During the event RTITB will also be promoting its Materials Handling Accreditation Service and Master Driver CPC Consortium, and will have special offers running for the duration of the event.[asset_ref id=”1592″]
Logistics Link Live takes place at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham on 13-14 June with a programme of live demonstrations and conference sessions showcasing the best that the industry has to offer.
Visitors can also:
* Meet 100 companies who can improve your processes and save you money
* See innovative products brought to life in the Six Live Demonstration Zones
* Boost your knowledge in the Logistics Manager Conference
* Pick up practical ideas in the Technical Supplier Seminars
* Discover how your colleagues and peers are finding solutions to similar challenges in the Networking Lounge
* Come along to the Women in Logistics meeting taking place 11.30 on the 14 June
Vistors to Logistics Link Live will also have free access to the Subcon Show to explore the latest in contract and sub-contract manufacturing.
Details at: www.logisticslink.co.uk