It’s the last chance to visit Logistics Link North, the North’s favourite logistics exhibition, at V3 Doncaster.
It is an unmissable, free opportunity for visitors to test and compare some of the industry’s most innovative products and services in a warehouse environment. Here are just a few of the highlights of the show:
* Access Delta is launching the latest version of its warehouse performance system, featuring new and enhanced pick and pack, voice handling, courier management and KPI features.
* AEB (International) has announced a new series of white papers that focus on the administrative processes of transport management and demonstrate how to identify and realise savings.
* OBS Logistics is launching Android and Apple iOS versions of its electronic proof of delivery system, CALIDUS ePOD.
* Solarsoft is launching new warehouse management software that delivers up-to-date management information in an easy to use application.
* The Institute of Couriers will make its time visit to Logistics Link North. The IOC is a key stakeholder organisation driving policy focused on courier and mail groups. Raised House of Lords questions on the Olympic roads issues and worked closely with Tfl to distribute industry wide real time data on the traffic routeing.
The Logistics Manager team will be there as well. We look forward to seeing you in Doncaster.
V3 is located on Firstpoint, a key business and distribution park in Doncaster with excellent access from Junction 3 of the M18.
Tuesday 9 October 2012. 09.30 – 16.00
Wednesday 10 October 2012. 09.30 – 15.30