The Freight Transport Association has launched the FTA everywoman Transport & Logistics Awards 2014.
The awards were founded to celebrate the successes of the most inspirational women in transport and logistics, and to provide evidence and role models for the further development of female talent throughout the industry.
“FTA is delighted to encourage forward thinking companies that are in turn committed to encouraging diversity in the freight industry,” said Theo de Pencier, FTA Chief Executive.
“The FTA everywoman in Transport and Logistics Awards celebrate women working within the transport and logistics industry who are enjoying success and will ultimately inspire others to join the sector, and FTA is once again proud to be the title partner of the Awards.”
The 2014 Award categories include:
• Rising Star of the Year Award
• Driver of the Year Award – sponsored by TNT
• Director of the Year Award – sponsored by Asda Stores Ltd
• The Warehousing Award – sponsored by DHL Supply Chain
• Industry Champion Award
• Innovation & Sustainability Award – sponsored by DHL Supply Chain
• Team Leader of the Year Award