The deadline for submitting final entries for the 2023 Supply Chain Excellence Awards is 5pm on 4 August.
The awards entry process has already been extended, so there will not be another chance after this week. Make sure you get your entries finalised to be in with a chance of making the shortlist… before it’s too late!
With more categories than ever before, this year’s event promises to be the biggest yet. Taking place at the London Hilton on Park Lane, the 2023 ceremony will see coveted awards presented to deserving winners in 27 categories throughout a night of great food, entertainment, and company.
Open for entry now, this year’s categories are:
Industry Sector Categories
- The Kinaxia Logistics Food & Drink Supply Chain Excellence Award
- The Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Excellence Award – Private Sector
- The Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Excellence Award – Public Sector
- The Manufacturing Supply Chain Excellence Award
- The Public Sector Supply Chain Excellence Award
- The APL Logistics Retail Supply Chain Excellence Award
- The Technology Supply Chain Excellence Award
- The Event Logistics Award – NEW
Supply Chain Categories
- The SAP Supply Chain Operations Award – Process
- The Supply Chain Operations Award – People
- The Supply Chain Strategy and Design Award
- The Geek+ Supply Chain Visibility Award
- The Best Use of Robotics
- The Customer Service Award
- The Unipart Logistics Digital Transformation Award
- The Zeelo Sustainability Award – Sustainable Supply Chains
- The Sustainability Award – Sustainable Materials
- The Supply Chain Innovation Award
- The Urban Logistics Award
- The Warehouse Initiative Award
- Team of the Year
- The Rising Star Award
- The Workforce Planning Award
- Fleet Innovation of the Year
- The Smart Mobility Award
- The Clean Transport Award
- The Property Partner of the Year Award – NEW
There are two brand-new categories for 2023: the Event Logistics Award and the Property Partner of the Year Award.
Open to any event organiser – in sport, entertainment, business, government, or anything else – and 3PLs and 4PLs working in partnership with such organisations, the Event Logistics Award will look to recognise the vital contribution made to the success of events like Eurovision, Wimbledon, and the Chelsea Flower Show by the excellence of their logistics planning and execution.
Meanwhile, entries for the Property Partner of the Year Award are invited from agents, predominantly, but also developers working closely with occupiers on innovative property strategies to support clients’ short-, medium-, and long-term business ambitions.