A new Web-based procurement tool targeted at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is now available from application developer e-Warehouse. Called e-Ware, the cost-effective tool is aimed at helping SMEs to boost online sales.
e-Ware is an intuitive package that enables companies to list their products and services, provide quotations, accept Web-based transactions and offer an order tracking service to their customers. e-Warehouse believes that the solution is the cheapest on the market, and firmly focuses on the needs of the SME.
e-Ware’s features include:
- le-Quote, which allows customers to request quotations for bespoke products and receive an immediate response.
- le-Commerce, which allows transactions to be carried out on the Website.
- le-Track, to ensure that customers can see exactly when their order is due to arrive and are informed of any delays.
- le-Return, which allows customers to find all the information they need and complete a returns form online. They can also view the collection and refund dates.
- le-Finance, which provides customers with an account statement and recent transactions. The financial controller can also approve or query an invoice via the site.