The entry deadline for the first UK IntraLogistics Awards is this Friday, 30th January, so product and service providers who haven’t yet done so should enter now.
With a team of judges made up of senior industry specialists, the Awards will be uniquely valuable accolades. The judges for the IntraLogistics Awards are senior engineering and facilities managers at leading retailers, manufacturers and third party logistics providers.
A team of leading industry professionals, including, will judge the UK IntraLogistics:
- John Munnelly, Head of Operations – Magna Park, John Lewis
- Bernard Molloy, Global Industrial Logistics Director, Unipart Logistics
- Guy Meisl, Head of European Distribution, Deckers Outdoor
- Graham Cooper, Head of Business Systems, Norbert Dentressangle
- Jonathan Hardie, Global Head of Manufacturing, Premier Farnell
- Rod Turner, Group Warehouse Director, Carlsberg
- Malory Davies FCILT, Editor, Logistics Manager
- Warehouse Automation
- Materials Handling
- Picking & Sortation
- IT & Software
- Warehouse Infrastructure & Services
Entry Deadline: Friday 30th January 2015
The judges will be looking for outstanding products and services. Judging criteria include: innovation, return on investment, efficiency improvement, contribution to safety, environmental improvement, outstanding design and service excellence.
We will be showcasing all the shortlisted products and services in our Show Special. And the Awards will be presented at a glittering ceremony at IntraLogisteX in March.
Who should enter?
Intralogistics product and service providers servicing clients from any industry sectors who can demonstrate innovation in the respective category area. As this is focused for solutions providers, end-user clients may nominate a supplier and can enter in partnership with them, with the focus remaining on the solutions provider.
What are the judges looking for?
Projects that involve innovative solutions in the respective category area. The entry should include evidence (qualitative and quantitative) of the benefits of the project to an end-user client.
More information about the IntraLogistics Awards can be found at http://www.intralogistex.co.uk/awards