Are you looking to build on your experience in a large-scale distribution centre? Do you have a real flair for leadership and coaching? Take on the role of Warehouse Team Manager at our Castle Donington Distribution Centre in Derbyshire and enjoy stacks of responsibility.
Castle Donington is 900,000 sq. ft. of the latest technology, making it one of the largest and most efficient sites of its kind in the UK. It holds up to 16 million products and delivers over two million single orders a week at its peak. What’s more, the site is continually evolving to meet growing in-store and online demand.
Be right at the heart of it all. You’ll coach, lead, inspire and develop your team to deliver against operational targets, while managing the processes to optimise productivity, storage and conveyor utilisation, resolve issues and ensure quality metrics at all stages. As well as supporting the Shift Manager with resourcing requirements, you’ll set the example when it comes to health & safety and develop a culture of continuous improvement that embeds Operational Excellence principles.
To make this role your own, you will need:
- A proven track record of accountability in a large-scale distribution centre
- Experience of leading and coaching large teams to achieve or exceed daily targets
- The ability to understand commercial outcomes of decisions and their impact on other areas of the business
- Customer focus in relation to standards of quality, efficiency and accuracy
- A passion for Operational Excellence tools and techniques, problem resolution skills and the ability to apply them within a Distribution operation.
- A proactive approach to seizing and acting on opportunities, and instigating action and ideas
- The flexibility to adjust to changing demands and circumstance
In return, you can look forward to an attractive remuneration package that includes an excellent basic salary, discretionary bonus, staff discount and many more benefits. As a leading retailer, we also offer genuine career and personal development opportunities.