Entrants for the inaugural IntraLogistics Awards taking place at the IntraLogisteX exhibition in March have an additional two weeks to get their applications in, with the deadline extended to Friday, 13th February.
The Awards will be presented on Wednesday, 25th March – the first day of the IntraLogisteX exhibition in Coventry.
The IntraLogistics Awards are free to enter and will recognise outstanding achievements in the supply of intralogistics products and services.
A team of senior industry specialist, comprised of senior engineering facilities managers at retailers, manufacturers and 3PLs, will preside over the judging panel.
- Warehouse Automation
- Materials Handling
- Picking & Sortation
- IT & Software
- Warehouse Infrastructure & Services
The UK IntraLogistics will be judged by a team of leading industry professionals:
- John Munnelly, Head of Operations – Magna Park, John Lewis
- Bernard Molloy, Global Industrial Logistics Director, Unipart Logistics
- Guy Meisl, Head of European Distribution, Deckers Outdoor
- Graham Cooper, Head of Business Systems, Norbert Dentressangle
- Jonathan Hardie, Global Head of Manufacturing, Premier Farnell
- Rod Turner, Group Warehouse Director, Carlsberg
- Malory Davies FCILT, Editor, Logistics Manager
The IntraLogisteX exhibition takes place at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry from 25-26 March.
For more information click here.